Thursday 25 December 2008

Arrangements for Saturday 10th January 2009.
The arrangements for Victor are as follows;
Church Service and burial will all take place at New Southgate Cemetery, Brunswick Park Road, London N11 1JJ. For those of you who will like to see Victor/pay your last respect, viewing will take place in the Church from 9:00AM to 10:00AM followed by Church Service from 10:00AM to 11:00AM. Burial will follow soon after and hope to leave the cemetery by 12 noon.

Please join the family for a reception and to give the family an opportunity to formally thank you for your help, kind words and support. Reception will take place at Northumberland Park School, Tottenham, Trulock Road, London N17 0PG from about 1:00PM to 9:00PM.

1 comment:

  1. We were all very saddened when we heard the news of Victor’s passing. To most of us who knew Victor, he was not only a great friend, he was like a brother.

    I met Victor in 1975, our first year in Adisco. We were in Canterbury house (Cantab) together and were such good friends that we became room-mates in upper six. Victor was not only a very brilliant student he was also a gifted artist. Victor together with his brothers Michael, Frank and I, were all members of the “Cantab” football and athletic teams during our junior our years.

    Victor was a very kind and generous person who was always ready to help others no matter the situation. He always kept his composure and never lost his cool. Our friendship continued after adisco while Victor was in “Tech” and I in Legon. We visited each other on campus in Accra and Kumasi and at his house in Achimota and mine at Ringway. Victor was the kind of friend who you could always count on.

    Although Victor moved to England and I to the US, we always kept in touch. After many years, I was very fortunate to get together again with Victor when I was in London in December 2007. I still remember Victor laughing at my bald head and jokingly asking me what had happened to all my hair. Little did I know that was going to be the last time that I would see him.

    I am grateful for all the years that I knew Victor and cherish the memories that we shared. Victor will forever be missed by his family and all of us.

    Victor, Rest In Peace.

    Larry Quaicoe (Gallopa)
    Canterbury House 1980

    ReplyDelete